In order to follow the detailed Ohio Department of Health return to play order, the Roosevelt Athletic Department has modified many of their ticket guidelines in order to be compliant under the new state order. Here are some of the new ticket guidelines:
- NO PASSES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ANY ATHLETIC CONTESTS. This includes but not limited to Senior Citizen Passes and Suburban League Lifetime Passes.
- NO PRESALE TICKETS FOR HOME GAMES.
- There will be NO reserved seats sold for football games.
- Each Rough Rider fall sport athlete (soccer, football volleyball), cheerleader and band member will receive 2 (two) tickets for each HOME game in which they are playing and/or performing for family members.
- The tickets will be distributed prior to each home game and the tickets must be paid for at the time of the game at the ticket booth. Once the tickets are paid for, entrance to the game will be permitted.
- TICKET PRICES FOR ALL ROOSEVELT ATHLETIC EVENTS WILL BE SUBURBAN LEAGUE PRICES:
- Adult ticket – $7.00 EACH
- Student ticket – $4.00 EACH
- If you do not have a ticket for a game, fans should not be on school property.
- Ticket policies for away games will be determined by the host school and may vary from that of Roosevelt Athletics.
- Due to seating restrictions and social distancing guidelines, fans are ask to arrive at all contest immediately before the start of the game and leave the facility immediately at the conclusion of each game.
- No loitering on the outside of athletic facilities.
- Due to very strict food guidelines, there will be NO CONCESSIONS available at any Kent City Schools athletic event.
- No coolers or outside food will be permit into a Kent City Schools facility.
- Fans are encouraged to visit many of the great restaurants in the City of Kent prior to and/or after each home game.