Good Afternoon Rider Nation!
We are moving much closer to a Responsible Restart for Rough Rider Athletics. Our hope is for some sports to begin summer conditioning and skill drills, while practicing social distancing, sometime during the week of June 8th. Our coaches, medial staff and administrative team are in the process of finalizing our restart plans, in accordance with OHSAA and local health department guidelines, that will place the health & safety of our athletes & coaches as our Number 1 priority.
Here are a few items that should be familiar to everyone prior to summer athletic conditioning:
- 2020 Responsible Restart Guidelines – Athletes
- 2020 Responsible Restart Guidelines- Parents
- 2020 Responsible Restart Guidelines – Coaches
- Social Distancing Information and Video
- Hand Washing Information and Video
- Hand Sanitizing Information and Video
- How To Make a No Sew Mask
Many of our coaches will share specific information that will pertain to their individual sports. Thank you for your patience during the pandemic and stay tuned for more information.