Together with our partners at VNN, we’ve updated our website’s design to ensure that all members of the community are able to follow our teams. This includes being mobile-friendly, tablet-friendly, and ADA-compliant. And because there have been some changes, we want to make sure you know where to find your favorite stories and essential information.
- You can now access specific team pages from the main navigation bar without having to choose the sport first.
- Menus, such as “HQ” or “Forms,” are now underneath the “More” tab on the main navigation bar.
- We’ve added an all-teams calendar on the right-hand side of the homepage, called ‘Upcoming Events’ to help you plan your week.
- Our social media accounts are accessible through the Twitter and/or Facebook logos on the far right of the main navigation bar.
- Alerts are now shown on the bottom-right corner of your screen on every page. The Alerts button will show you how many new alerts there are, and when clicked on, will display all alerts.
- The website is now mobile-friendly! Try accessing it with your smartphone or tablet to see what we mean. Maybe you already are?
- Now that the site is mobile-friendly, the VNN app on your phone will no longer link to our teams, and you should delete it. To get an icon on your phone that links direct to our website, click this link for instructions.
What if I need help?